Chapter 60

"Excuse me?!"

"She's been having panic attacks this week?!" Lizzie said, glaring holes at both men's skulls in front of her.

"We're having a conversation about this later. You go and take a rest with Elia. Me and Chris will settle everything" Seb said

"We're not done" Scarlett said

"Honey, Elia is still tired and she needs her mama. We'll be having these conversations once the three of you are having enough rest. Now both of you take Elia to her room and go take a nap with her" Chris said to his girlfriend.

How did Seb and Chris be this confident in talking with their girlfriend like this is beyond their mind because the women in their life are the scariest one and you know who wears the pants in their relationships obviously.

So, Scarlett and Lizzie reluctantly continue to climb the stairs and into Elia's room, laid the girl in the middle of the bed and they themselves get under the covers too.

"God, I don't know how this turn out to be worse a lot more" Lizzie said, with single tears stream down her face as she watches her daughter who were sleeping next to her

"Lizzie, I think she needs to know the truth" Scarlett said mumbling as she too watched Elia's sleeping figure.

This girl is their whole world. Scarlett has seen how far this girl has come, up close. She was there all along with Lizzie. So, she is Elia's mama's too. But you guys already know who the first one is in Elia's heart. It's always Lizzie. Always will.

"No. She can't Scarlett. She's suffered too much and I know how she'll react when she knows the truth and it won't do any good to any of us nor herself. Did you see how broken her heart was when she said that she's not the one who killed Jamie? I can't. I'll just have to protect her with everything in this world" Lizzie replied, whispering as to not wake her daughter up.

"She deserves the truth Lizzie. Even if the truth that will crumble her down, at least she got us. We'll be in every step of the way" Scarlett argues.

"Not yet. I'll tell her but not anytime soon. I need to focus on her recovery first. She needs it" Lizzie stated.

Scarlett reluctantly agrees as she doesn't want to let Lizzie think that she doesn't support her. Scarlett will always support Lizzie's decision but Scarlett also knows that what Lizzie's doing isn't right even if her intentions are pure on protecting her daughter's emotion.

"Well then, we better get our sleep and we have lots of things to catch up with the boys soon" Scarlett changes the subject as she snuggles close to Elia, kissing the back of Elia's head as she's currently snuggled under her mother. And with that, both women fall asleep with Elia.

-/-

-4 hours later-

It is 12 in the afternoon. Meaning it was lunch time and the girls are still peacefully sleeping in Elia's bed.

This also means they'll wake up soon. Seb and Chris decided to order their lunch from Olive Garden and waited for the girls.

A little while later, Elia could hear hush conversation and she could feel someone rubbing her back and playing with her hair. Elia shots awakes with startles and a gasps of air

Lizzie who were having Elia in her arms immediately tighten the hug as she feels her daughter's body tense and hearing her daughter's gasps

"Hey, hey, you're okay baby. Mama's here, shh, it's okay. I'm here, you're okay, you're with mama and Aunt Scarlett" Lizzie comforts her daughter softly while continuously rubbing Elia's back and Scarlett combing Elia's hair smoothly too.