Chapter 85

It has been 3 days since Elia's major nightmare in front of everyone.

And since then, her mother brought her to the set every single day and kept an eye on her too. She hasn't met with anyone yet because most of the time she's asleep in her mother's trailer. Her fever has managed to spike through the mountain in the past 3 days.

It would be a lie if her parents didn't stress out over their mind. But luckily, the others manage to calm her parents' nerves.

But the nerves are coming back this morning because Elia's body temperature got higher again. Tomorrow is Halloween day. Lizzie didn't want her daughter to be upset that she can't celebrate Halloween because she's sick.

There is also gonna be a surprise for Elia.

"Can't I just stay home? Daddy's gonna be home a little late after lunch. I promise I'll be fine" Elia tried to assure her mother that she'll be fine to stay at home until her father gets back home from filming.

These past few days have also been hectic for the parents because they are running tight on their schedule and that means they have shooting till late night. Lucky for them Elia just slept through the entire time. Because she's sick, Lizzie and Sebastian's team have been keeping an eye on Eliana while the parents are shooting their scenes.

That's also another reason why the others didn't get to meet with Elia too.

"I'm sorry Baby but I'll never take the risk again" Lizzie replied as she drove to the set. Lizzie already learns her lesson by leaving Elia alone when she's sick. So, she'll never do it again because it's scared her till now.

"I promise you'll get to go home when your Daddy is done with his scenes" Lizzie added, shooting her daughter a sad smile.

Elia tends to be grumpy when she's feeling icky.

And it's adorable and hurtful for Lizzie to watch her daughter like this.

Elia just kept quiet through the whole journey to the set. And she knows her mother glancing back and forth from her driving to her. That means Lizzie is worried.

-/-

When they arrived at the set, Elia was immediately met with new faces. Boys. The 2 boys couldn't be more than 10 years old, waving to Lizzie enthusiastically and her mother waving back at them with a grin on her face.

"Hey boys, you're here already!" Lizzie greets them happily while still holding Eli's hand.

"Yeah, Mom's said The Russo's want us to practice line together before take scenes" the boy with shoulder length hair said.

"Yeah, I clearly forgot you guys are in these scenes too" Lizzie said

"Is this your daughter that you always tell us?" the boy with normal haircut said this time

"Yeah. This is my Eli" Lizzie introduces Eliana to the boys with a proud smile

"Baby, this is Jett and this is Jullian" Lizzie gestures to the 2 boys who are now smiling from ear to ear to Eliana.

"Cool! So you're like our sister right?" Jullian asks excitedly which caught Elia off guard.

"What? Sister?" Elia asks, shocked, looking at her mother in disbelief.

"They've played Wanda Maximmoff's twin son in Marvel '' Lizzie answered, and didn't take notice of Elia's tenses.

Yeah, Wanda Maximoff. Not Elizabeth Chase Olsen. I'm Elizabeth Chase Olsen's daughter. Why does it make you guys my brother? Elia thought.