Chapter 27

When Elia and her parents arrived at the kitchen where everyone was, all of the attention turned to Elia and everyone could see her red eyes from crying even though she cleaned up her face before going to meet everyone else.

Lizzie just shot them a look that said 'don't say anything else, I'll tell you guys everything soon when she's not around'. She just doesn't want Elia to be more upset than she already was.

Isaac could see it through Elia's eyes and shot her smiles and patted the chair next to him. Elia was about to go to him but Andrea cut them off

"Rules still apply. Especially you Isaac Ryle" Andrea said because she knows Isaac will make everything and plan something stupid just to cheer Elia's up. They'll do stupid things together and it'll not do any good for the adults to handle them soon.

Elia sat in between her parents but still facing Isaac because Andrea still knows Elia needs comfort from Isaac no matter what.

They were laughing, making conversation with everyone at breakfast.

"So, what are we gonna do after breakfast?" RDJ asks

"We could go to the beach!" the kids said excitedly making the adults chuckles

"But we're gonna go to the beach on the evening" Hemsworth replied

"We could play at the beach till lunch and then we can come back to the beach in the evening" Rose reasoned the adults. Isaac and Elia were stifling a laugh when they saw the adults trying to think of something else.

"We could play board games while waiting for lunch. We have PS5, Nintendo switch, we have monopoly and Uno. Tonight, we'll play some more board games like charades and everything else. How's that sound?" Elia said, smiling trying to reason with the kids. The adults face was relieved when Elia save them

"Yeah, I agree with Elia. We could play Mario kart and everything else" Mackie said and the adults nodded their heads agreeing.

They understand that the kids were eager to play at the beach all the time but they can't risk them getting sunburn and they don't want them to be bored on the next day since they're gonna be here for 5 days and it's just the second day of this vacation.

They continued eating their breakfast happily.

-/-

After breakfast, the gentlemen take the kids to the living room, set up for their games and everything else while the ladies do the dishes after breakfast and try to think about what to make for lunch. And Elia decided to just sit in the kitchen while the ladies did the dishes. She feels bad for not being able to help so, she just wants to keep them company.

Elia was actually scrolling her iPad, checking her grades and scrolling her flash card. She's bored and that's what she does when she is bored. Read her flash card. It's been her habit for 3 years now.

Lizzie take a glance at Elia's iPad

"Elia? What are you doing?" Lizzie asks Elia and she locks her screen immediately trying to hide the fact that she's studying right now.

She doesn't wanna lie to her mother. She's a good kid, she doesn't lie. Because she doesn't like when people lie to her too.

So, Elia just stays silent and when her mother calls her name once again, she scrunches her face innocently. She knows Lizzie knows it by now that she's studying.

Andrea just chuckles and smiles to herself when she sees this situation. Andrea call for her son and when Isaac arrives at the kitchen, he raised his eyebrow in question

"Could you bring Elia to the living room to her father please. And don't give her the iPad. Play something and not studying" Andrea said saving Lizzie asses since Lizzie is still new in this motherhood. Isaac just chuckles while Elia punched his shoulders annoyingly