Chapter 99

"Is she at least eating?"

"Just a few bites here and there, Honey. But other than that, it all silent and she staring into spaces"

Lizzie just sighs exasperatedly as her tears slid down her cheeks.

It has been a week. A week of Eliana's change of behavior. She's crushed, she's silent, she didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't talk to anyone. She is barely living.

And it all because of the sudden appearance of Eliana's birth father.

The Clarke's, The Grey's have gone back to LA because they were required to be there since they have work to do. Same goes for Eliana's aunties and uncle. The only one who stayed is Grammie because Lizzie's gonna need someone in the family to keep an eye on Eliana when Lizzie and Sebby's busy finishing their scenes.

They can't keep on postponing it anymore because they all want it to be done as soon as possible and want to focus more on Eliana.

So, as Elia's Mama and Daddy go to work, Grammie will keep Elia company at the house. But Grammie didn't do anything much though other than worrying over her one and only granddaughter.

Elia barely leaves her bed. She'll spend her time staring at the ceiling and sometimes her parents or Grammie will find her crying silently.

When they see her in that state, they'll just simply lay in bed with her and cuddle. That's all they can do honestly with constant words of assurance.

She is not living her life as she should and it is heartbreaking for everyone. No one could make her talk, let alone to eat for more than 3 bites.

She's not aware of her surroundings at all. She's in her fuzzy head. Her head was constantly about the accident, her birth parents and her traumatic past event that happened to her. She's stuck in there.

"Hey, we're gonna be okay," Sebastian said as he went to hug his fiancé. They are currently in Lizzie's trailer, on their break time. It is currently 9 pm. They all are gonna have a very late night scene to shoot for this week.

"I know we're gonna be okay but it still hurts me to see our baby girl like this Seb. She looks so, so crushed" Lizzie whispers brokenly as she tries to contain her sobs.

Sebastian just tightened the hugs as he also tried to not let the tears slide down his cheeks. That's all the parents have been doing for the past week. They will cry with each other every time they talk about Eliana.

The light of their world is now broken, shattered to pieces and it is absolutely pieces the parents too seeing her like this. No parents wanna see their kids like this. Well at least the definition of parents is the people who act like they really are concerned about the kids whether it was by blood or not.

-/-

"We have a pretty good team right now to start investigating the case. They've already opened the case with The Drew's and so far, it's going so well" Downey states. The cast are at the Communal Area just chilling on their break time to move forward for their next scene.

It has been 2 weeks.

2 excruciating weeks for everyone and especially Lizzie and Seb.

They have been in touch with their lawyer for the cases of the possibility of child trafficking and The Drew's for being apart and The Reid's for the bribe.

"That's great. The Reid's also has gotten the restraining order from us last week" Sebastian exclaims

"It was easier because they didn't even sign her birth certificate. It's like she's not even exist and the only thing that confirmed they are Eli's birthgiver is because of the DNA test" Lizzie informs. She was disgusted with The Reid's by that. Like seriously, not even a birth certificate? That's a very low life for them.