Chapter 95

The next morning came,

The Olsen- Stan house is eerily quiet and it is so uncomfortable for them because they don't like the silence at all.

The silence is just like how Elia was when they first came to Atlanta.

Last night, after the argument, everyone went back to their home. Well, Scarlett and Chris were just next door.

Lizzie and Sebby just clean themselves up for the night and before going to bed, they tried to talk to Elia but as usual, Elia locks her bedroom door indicating that she doesn't want to talk to either of them.

Lizzie just painfully takes it as long as she knows where her daughter is.

So, this morning, on breakfast, Elia was the first one to be in the kitchen, well in the backyard that connected to the kitchen because she was leaning on the sliding door, watching Luna playing in the backyard.

She can't sleep. Like usual. With all of the mixed emotions hitting her, it makes it harder to fall asleep so she goes downstairs at 4 am.

Today's probably gonna be another busy day. 4 days left until Isa comes and they'll start filming for their part in the movies.

Costume fittings, going through script, wardrobe, makeup and wigs. Whether a wig or she colored her hair but that has to be determined by her parents of course. But now that they are in an argument, it seems like she'll wear a wig.

And then there's Cardan. Hopefully he was there at the set today because she enjoys talking to him and just in his presence. She actually feels like she could help Cardan to find the light in his life again. She wants to do that for him but she was scared that Cardan's not gonna be friends with her anymore because of her parents.

"Morning"

A sudden voice from behind made her almost jump, startling her but luckily she wasn't. And instead of replying to the morning greets, she just ignores it.

She knows that her father greets her since he always gets downstairs first to prepare breakfast for his 2 best girls while her Mama gets ready for the day or helps Elia to get ready for the day.

"Come on Babe, I can't bear the silent treatment. I've had enough for 2 months of it back then" Seb said but Elia just keeps on ignoring her father.

"You do know we want the best for you right? We'll always want the best for you and would always protect you from anything that could harm you. It's what parents do" Seb continues.

Elia just takes a deep breath upon hearing it.

Here we go again.

"You're more concerned about Cardan being my friend rather than you hurting me already with your actions" Elia speaks coldly, still looking out at the backyard.

"Eli, other than what had happened between us and the boys, have we ever told you that we're gonna send you back? That we don't want you anymore? Have we ever shown that to you? And when we're with the boys, have we ever completely ignored you? This is just your feelings Elia. I'm not blaming your past for this that you've been so guarded up with everyone now but that is just your feelings, Sweetheart. Baby, I know this is harsh but if we don't want you anymore, we'll never care where you're going, or how your Mama will let you go for a run yesterday late at night. It sounds selfish because neither of us want to lose you ever" Sebastian exclaims as he pulls Elia, turning her to face him in the eyes so that she could see the sincerity in his eyes and his words.

And of course Elia could see it. She knows it but that doesn't mean she can't help to overthink it. She never had this. A parent in her life. Of course when she gets it, she'll be more careful as to not ruin the chances that she got.