Chapter 26

It was now 6 in the morning. Isaac guided Elia to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate for both of them and now they were sitting on the backyard patio couch looking out at the beach in front of them. Elia laid her head on his shoulders while they were covered with the blankets.

"I am scarred for life" Elia started to break the comfortable silence between them. Isaac just chuckles at her comment

"Did you actually walk in when they were doing it?" Isaac asks teasingly

"OH GOD NO ISAAC! You think if they saw me, I'd be with you right now? Especially if I came into their room crying" Elia said and playfully rolled her eyes.

Isaac then just laughs and soon it follows with Elia laughing. They were really scared about it.

"El? Isa?" A voice comes from behind them making them startled and they turn their head to the voice to find Rose.

"Hey, what are you doing up early?" Isaac asks and holds his hand out for Rose to reach out and sits on his lap essentially since Elia's arm is still in pain.

"Nightmares. I went to El's room but you weren't there. I don't wanna wake mommy up. Mommy slept late last night because I heard she was talking with daddy, maybe eating something because she kept saying 'that was good Chris'" Rose blurted out, making both teenagers face red.

They were not ready for this and couldn't deal with this at all early in the morning. They knew what they were doing. Apparently, last night the adults were busy having sex.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't go to my parents tonight. I'm not ready to be scarred anymore" Isaac mumbles quietly and only Elia could hear it. she just snickers at his comment.

"Why are you guys up early?" Rose turns to ask them.

"Lia's arm hurt her last night. So, she couldn't sleep and her meds suddenly lost and it didn't do any good to her since she needs it" Isaac explains to the little girl.

"And then I go to Isa and he helps me find the meds and he makes another meds for me which is hot chocolate and now, I'm good as new" Elia continues smiling at Rose. Rose nodded her head taking all the information into her small pretty little head.

"Can we go for a morning walk at the beach? I wanna see the sunrise" Rose asks letting out her puppy eyes and make the teens chuckle at her

"How can we say no to that face?" Isaac said.

"We have to leave a note first to them so that they won't freak out when we go missing suddenly," Elia said.

The three of them walk inside.

Isaac leaves them a note in front of the parents' door. Lizzie, Scarlett and his parents say 'go for a walk at the beach to see the sunrise. Isa, Lia and Rosy'.

Isaac also brings his camera for vlogging, he took a lot of pictures of Rose and Elia watching the sunrise, recording their moment together. Isaac and Elia also teach Rose some tiktoks dance which surprisingly, Rose was a fast learner and needed to show it to her once and she could do it well. Not perfect but really well for the first timer and a 5 years old girl.

They spend an hour walking at the beach watching the sunrise and then decide to go back to the beach house because they know that the adults will mostly be awake right now worrying the hell out of their mind even when they did leave a note to them. Especially Lizzie because she's overprotective over Elia and not to mention, Elia is still injured.

When they arrived at the beach house, their assumption was right. The adults were wide awake now making breakfast in the kitchen. Isaac could see the adults were looking a bit hungover. So, that's why they were having sex party last night apparently. He laughs internally at his thought. And Elia could see it through his eyes because she's not dumb, she knows how hungover people will look like.