Chapter 91

They have now gone trick or treating in the neighborhood!

The kids are absolutely having a blast seeing all those chocolates and candies in their bucket. There are a lot of various Halloween costumes they found and not to mention the cast found several kids wearing their superhero character costume which makes their heart melt over it!

Elia and Isaac are now comparing their chocolates and candies with each other's bucket and swap it to their liking or more likely Elia swapping her chocolates with Isa's candies.

Dude literally snitched her candies obsession on Halloween to her mother this evening but still gave her all of those candies.....

But that was until Lizzie caught their little action

"Um, what are you both doing?"

Elia and Isa immediately straightened out their body and hid their bucket on their back.

"Mama look, there's another Mini Scarlett Witch there!" Elia pointed to the little girl who dressed as Scarlett Witch who Lizzie just took photos with walking away.

"Uh huh, I see that"

"Doesn't she want to take photos with you? That's not nice of you to not approach your tiny fans" Elia played with her mother as she tries to steer away the conversation of her candies.

"I did take several photos with my 'tiny fans' when you're both busy swapping your candies and chocolates with each other"

Elia and Isa's face were dropped immediately knowing Lizzie noticed that.

"Can I see your bucket please?" Lizzie held out her hands for the bucket. Elia just pouted her mouth sadly but make no move

"Adelaine?" Lizzie says with a stern voice.

God, such a mom. Elia thoughts.

Elia then just hesitantly gave the bucket to her mother while still pouted. Lizzie took a look at her daughter's bucket and found lots of candies in it, giving Elia a pointed look over it.

"It's Halloween, Mommy," Elia said sadly, trying to work her way out using her power.

"And I'm not eating that all alone. I'll be sharing with you, Daddy, Uncle Mackie, Tommy (Holland), Mama Scarly, Uncle Chrissy, Exton, Rose and Avri" Elia added as she saw everyone behind her mother trying to cover their laughter and watching with amusement. "And it's Halloween"

"That's a lot of sharing, I appreciate that Baby but I do not do this for myself. I do this because I don't want my baby to get sick" Lizzie states reasonably while handing back Eli's bucket. She knows Elia knows about her limits but she also knows her daughter is still a growing teenager and still can get stupid with it without thinking wisely.

"And it's not like if you didn't finish the candies today, it'll go away the next day" Lizzie added

"Okay, Mama" Elia mumbles quietly, still not satisfied over the fact that she can't eat all of those candies tonight!

Lizzie just chuckled in response and tugged Elia on her side as they all continued walking for trick or treating with everyone.

It was until they found 4 kids, dressing up as Jamie, Maggie, Isa and Elia in their racing suits making everyone stopped at their track.

2 boys and 2 girls. They have everyone's number and initials on it.

E. Olsen - 16

I.Grey - 11

M. Clarke - 09

And last but not least,

J. Clarke- 10