Chapter 37

SUNDAY HAS ARRIVED!

Today is the friendly competition day! All of the TV stations are gonna be there for the live airing. There's gonna be lots of people too.

Also, Isaac is gonna be there to surprise the three of his teammates that he's home early and gonna join them in the friendly competition.

Friendly competition is like everyone warming up to meet their competition in the games, getting ready with the track like full rehearsal.

Eliana getting ready. She's nervous as hell and worried at the same time.

"Morning champs" Evans and Renner greeted her when she climbed down the stairs to the kitchen where pretty much everyone was now.

There it is. The words 'champs' make her have all the pressure in her body. She feels like she has to win because they are there for her every single game.

"Elia?" Lizzie snapped Elia out of her daydream

"Yes?" Elia replied and could see everyone has concerned face looking at her

"You were standing there for solid 10 minutes" Gwyneth informs

Wow, did she really get deep in thoughts for that long? She thoughts to herself

"You okay Eli?" Lizzie asks worriedly stepping closer in front of Elia to get a better look of her daughter

"I'm a bit nervous," Elia admitted. Lizzie just smiles at her daughter looking shy

"It's normal to get nervous babe. You'll do great. How do I know this? Because whatever it is, you're still my daughter and I'm proud of you very much" Lizzie stated lifted Elia's chin up to look at her eyes more clear

"I'm not even going to lie, every time people tell me that they are 'proud of me', I tear up a little. I don't think anyone understands how hard I am on myself and how much I beat myself up believing I'm not good enough. So, thank you mama for understanding me the way that even I couldn't even understand myself. You and everyone. And I will never get bored telling how grateful I am to have you guys in my life. So, get used to it" Elia said, smiling at her mother and everyone. And tease on the last part.

"We'll forever be proud of you and we'll never get bored hearing you say that every single time" Sebastian said, stepping closer too. They are having their family moment right now as the others just watch the interaction in awed

"CUT THE CHECK! Breakfast everyone and Elia has to be at the stadium in 30 minutes!" Mackie interrupted the sweet moment. Sebastian and Lizzie turn their head to Mackie and raise their eyebrows annoyedly while Elia just giggles.

There are just the adults there. They didn't bring their kids, decided the kids should come to Monaco and the kids probably will be bored because they have to stay put and not touch anything.

They eat their breakfast together with lots of laughter to ease Elia nervousness which worked because she totally forgot that she's nervous in the first place.

Soon enough, all of her nervousness goes away as her family lightens up the mood, easing the tension of her. And they are on their way to the stadium.

Once they've arrived, Elia's bodyguard alongside with Ferrari security came to them to lead them inside avoiding the press.

Elia comes to the booth and immediately is ushered to change into her suit. She still has not noticed that the Grey's were there. The adults of course notice this

"Hey, man!" Evans greets Jax and then Isa who were already in his suit stand by his car.

"I thought you're coming home in 2 weeks?" Seb asks happily because he knows this will make Elia happy too.