Chapter 21

It's been 3 days since the world heard about Elia Olsen's official introduction on the Jimmy Fallon show. Well, they have received many invitations to other interview shows but for now, they were busy moving out. Also, after the incident about the paparazzi the other day, Elia didn't go out at all. she just simply spends her time 'busying' herself with class, study and packing. She only goes out if they have to send their stuff at their new house and that's all.

Lizzie of course notices this. But Elia assured her mother that she's fine. She just doesn't want to go out and with her 'busy' excuses.

They have spent time designing, painting Elia's new room. Lizzie and Seb now know about Elia's favorite colors. It was nude pink more specifically. Not that bright pink kinda type. She's more into soft color just like her personality is. She may join the F4 racing, but she's a softie 100%.

And today will be the day they officially move into the new house.

ElizabethOlsen: Someone excited to start a new chapter in our new house!❤️

Tagged: SebastianStan, EliaOlsen

Liked By: JLaw, ChrisEvans, ScarlettJohansson and 1.4 mil others

ScarlettJohansson: NEIGHBORS WITH MY FAVORITE NIECE IS WHAT I LIVED FOR!😍🎉
ElizabethOlsen: also your best friend,                     right? 😌
ScarlettJohansson: Yeah, you could say that. ☺️

MK-Olsen: ugh! I miss her so much😭😞
EliaOlsen: I miss you and Aunt Ash too 🥺 our facetiming session every night
      AshleyOlsen: Agreed!

User1: Elia, you're so pretty even it's just from the back 😍❤️!
EliaOlsen: That's kind of you! Thank you very much. You too though. You have dimples like me! 🥰
User1: SHE STALKED ME! I'M DYING! SHE'S MY QUEEN RIGHT NOW! 👸🏻

User2: Can I be her boyfriend? Is she looking for a boyfriend?🤭
SebastianStan: NO! She's not gonna be dating until she's 25. 😤
ChrisEvans: No one, I mean not a single soul will be her boyfriend before she's 25
RobertDowneyJunior: Don't you dare
User3: overprotective dad and uncles activated! HAHAHAH 🤣

Elia was busy unpacking her stuff. Scarlett and Chris were downstairs, Rose was at her dads because it was her dads turn this week to have her.

Elia then goes to sit down on the edge of the bed staring at the window. Just thinking how could she get this lucky to have this life? Her life changes 360, she finally has someone to call mom, and dad too. Somewhere that she could call home. This was the happiness she's been looking for. Even though sometimes it has a bad ride , at least she has her mom and dad now, right?