Chapter 71

It has been a month since Elia stayed in Atlanta. A month of ignoring them all over. Except for that little consolation from Elia to Lizzie last month when Lizzie was having a panic attack.

But after that, it goes back to ignoring them. But given the circumstances, Elia kind of started to communicate a little bit with her mother.

Just when she notices her mother was really exhausted after coming back from work. Such as, being asked to eat and she simply obliged to it.

Lizzie was over the moon when Elia was eating when Lizzie's begs for it. But she also feels slightly guilty because she feels like Elia did that because she's scared if Lizzie was going to snap again or not.

Elia with Isaac on the other hand are still not talking. Isaac tried to reach her but Elia just simply declines his call or someday she just blocked his contact from her phone.

And after the parents worked non-stop for a month, they did get a break for a week. And decided to go back to LA because the grandparents wanted to see their granddaughter. Grammie and Grandpa want to fly to Atlanta but Lizzie thought it's not the time yet since Elia was still in her 'mute phase' and didn't want to make the grandparents worried and being exhausted from flying just to find that Elia hasn't improved since they left her.

So, the parents thought, why not if they just fly back to LA and meet with the grandparents there?

And here they are now, at Grammie's having family dinner together.

Only at Grammie's Elia was seated having dinner together with her family after a month eating in her room.

Elia admits that she did miss this. She misses her grandparents too. She missed having dinner with her parents too.

"So, how's Luna doing? Is she good with you?" Grammie asks to start making conversation with Elia.

"She's good. She's perfect. Never leave my side once." Elia replied quietly as she looked at her Grammie and smiled softly.

"Remind me of someone" Elia added, whispering but everyone hears it.

Luna was a mix of Lizzie, Seb and Isaac. Never leaving Elia's side , only if they have too and have no other options.

Everyone just smiles from ear to ear hearing Elia somehow teasing her parents. That is the longest conversation they got from Eliana after a month. They're just happy they got to hear her.

"I could imagine that," Grammie said, chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry I couldn't resist to leave that cute face. She's my baby" Lizzie responded when her mother joined in teasing her while playfully rolling her eyes but her smiles firmly stayed in her face.

Everyone at the table could see Elia letting out a small smile before covering it.

They saw it and they were internally cheering that they got to see Elia smile.

"Hey, so we have another family dinner tomorrow" Grandpa Dave started

"Your aunties will be here tomorrow. My wife and your mother have other siblings too. Are you okay to meet with them?" Grandpa Dave exclaims

MK and Ashley were supposed to come to the family dinner tonight but they got pulled into another work and will come tomorrow after breakfast.

After almost a year being Lizzie's daughter, Elia only met with Aunt MK and Ash. Elia of course knows about her mother's siblings other than MK and Ashley but she just never met them since they have work too and are busy at the moment.

She knows that her mother has a little sister that is not so little, 25 years old and a brother, 26 years old. Courtney and Jake Olsen.

They were supposed to meet at Elia's birthday party after Monaco but with all of the things that happened, they didn't. Courtney and Jake did come to visit Elia when she's in a coma and then they were just busy with their work.