Chapter 33

Elia went to New York yesterday. Her aunts come pick her up because Lizzie and Seb have to film and there's no way Lizzie let Elia fly alone, even her bodyguards gonna come with her. So, MK and Ashley come pick her up.

Elia's gonna be in New York for 2 weeks. That's the longest time ever that Elia and Lizzie are apart for the first time. Aunt Ashley has told Elia about the new design collection they made and Elia is happy to help them with the photoshoot. That's why she's gonna stay with them for 2 weeks.

Ashley and MK have made an itinerary for Elia exploring New York since she has never been anywhere literally. This is her first time traveling outside of LA. She never gets to go out from LA.

MK and Ashley are gonna make sure their time will be well spent and Elia will have so much fun. Which makes Elia grateful she's got this beautiful family.

First day they arrive in New York, they decide to just roam around New York after lunch because before that the twins are gonna bring Elia to their boutique and office showing her all the designs they made.

After seeing all the design and everything, Elia was totally awed watching it and MK told her that since she's the ambassador for the design collection, of course she's gonna get every piece of that clothing design. They shipped it out to LA yesterday.

Then, they are having lunch at one of the luxury restaurants they've booked for Elia to avoid crowded places and paparazzi. Even Elia's bodyguard was there with them, Elia still traumatized with paps and still has social anxiety.

After lunch, they headed to the spa for their girl's day. 2 hours later, to the salon for tomorrow's photoshoot for Elia.

After Elia's done with her hair, she snaps a picture and sends it to her mom and dad.

ElizabethOlsen: Someone's having fun with her aunties

ElizabethOlsen: Someone's having fun with her aunties. I miss my baby 😭🥺❤️

Tagged: EliaOlsen
Liked by: IsaacGrey, EliaOlsen, JamieClarke and 1.2 mil others

EliaOlsen: Miss you Mama! It's so fun but it'll be more fun with you here!
SebastianStan: your mom sleep in your bed last night
AshleyOlsen: Dramatic as always Elizabeth? 🙄
MK-Olsen: Elia's sleeping with me tonight 🤭🤪
ElizabethOlsen: I will never let her go from me anymore🙂

JeremyRenner: This is why I follow Lizzie. Because I need more of Elia post
User1: FACTS! Her parents account automatically turn into her account
SebastianStan: what can we say, we're a fan of our daughter 😉
User2: user1, you're okay? are you dead? Seb just replied to your comment💀.