Chapter 67

They are now on their way back home.

Chris is the one who was driving, Sebastian sat in the co-driver seat, Scarlett, Isa, Lizzie sat in the back seat and Elia's on her mother's lap. Lizzie had draped over her coat to Elia as she was now shaking tremendously.

Elia hasn't said a single word to them after she had poured everything. She didn't have the energy anymore.

When they arrived back home, everyone who was waiting in the living room stood up immediately as they saw Elia.

Elia walked to them. More specifically, Freda and she immediately fall down to the floor, once again her body trembling, shaking with her sobs and everyone steps forward in shock as she starts crying again.

"I'm so sorry you lost your son because of me. I'm so sorry Aunt Freda. I swear if I could turn back time and replace it, I'll do it" Elia said, sobbing racking through her body.

"Elia, don't say that darling" Freda said, kneeling in front of Elia as she cupped Elia's face with her hands.

"It's supposed to be me!" Elia sobs

"But it happened already. It's okay, it's not your fault. I don't blame you at all. No one does" Freda explains softly as her own tears stream down to her face.

This poor girl will not stop blaming herself from now on. This is what they all worried about. But it didn't do any good at all because they're lying to her as if they are really insinuating that it's Elia's fault. At least that's what she thought when she knew they lied to her.

"Don't lie!" .

"Elia, I'm telling the truth. No one want to see you like this" Freda exclaims

"See me falling apart because my family lied to me? See me falling apart because my parents, my so-called best friends broke me?" Elia exclaims getting pissed at the whole ordeal right now. Her emotions started to be all over the place.

"Hey! We know how you'll react. We did this because we love you and you know it Eliana! Even if we tell you, you'll still fall apart and is it wrong for us to keep this because we want to see you smile and laugh like you are supposed to?" Isaac said

Elia gets up and face Isaac

"Maybe if you don't lie to me, maybe I won't fall apart like this! Maybe it won't be bad like this! It will hurt me regardless, Grey! But what broke me is that you, you and you lied to me! I'm not mad but I'm hurt, I'm in pain and YOU PUT ME HERE!" Elia said angrily while crying. She gritted her teeth so badly.

"The person who is supposed to love me more than anything else!" Elia said, quietly as she continued to cry defeatedly.

She falls down to the floor again. She knows she keeps falling down now. Her body is so tired.

They all just watch her helplessly. They know they screwed up. They know it and they fucking regret it.

Elia then stares at both her hands. The hands that are still healing. That stupid hand that can't even hold a mug. The more she thinks about it, the angrier she was at the thought.

Jamie's dead, everyone blames her, that's why they keep it a secret, she can't even hold a mug. At this point, she really felt like she should be the one who died and this won't happen. She doesn't even care about her mama or daddy anymore.

She gets up from the floor, she goes to the backyard with everyone trailed behind her. They don't know what she wants to do but by her facial expression, they know she's mad.

Elia saw the big old tree in her backyard, she went there and she started punching it with both her hands.

Everyone was fucking shocked at that sudden movements. Lizzie, Seb and Isaac immediately run to her to stop her from damaging her muscles. She's still recovering

Elia was screaming in anger as she repeatedly punched the trees.

"ELIA STOP IT!" Isaac said as he tried to grab Elia's hand but Elia was so much stronger now. Her anger is making her stronger.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T DESERVE THIS! YOU LIED TO ME! THIS STUPID HANDS CAN'T EVEN HOLD A MUG! YOU BLAME ME FOR HIS DEATH THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS LIED TO ME!" Elia said, keep on punching the tree. The three of them were trying really hard to make Elia stop punching the tree.

"ELIANA ADELAINE OLSEN! STOP IT!" Her father tried to turn her body but Elia kept pushing the three of them away.

"Eliana, no one blames you baby. Your hands are healing. Baby stop it you'll make it worse" Lizzie said, pleading, begging. Elia's hands start to bleed and she finally feels the pain of it.

She stopped. Falls to the ground as she lets out a long scream. She's screaming in pain, she's hurting.

Lizzie and Seb came in front of her sight and they could see her pale face. Her hands were shaking. She was sure that she broke her hands. She was sure that'll be more damage than it already has. And she didn't care one bit about it.

"Eli, baby, please, we're not blaming you. We made a mistake sweetheart. But we never blame you. You have to believe us that" Lizzie said with her bloodshot eyes looking at Eliana.

"I tried but I can't," Elia replied, whispering defeatedly.

"It's okay. We'll help you. We'll wait for you to believe us back" Seb said.

Before Elia could respond to anything, she fell forward to her mother. She passed out from all of this chaos. Her body cannot take the exhaustion that she holds anymore.

And that's enough to make them all panic as her father carried her to the car and drove to the hospital.

Everyone is following her parents to the hospital too.

When they arrived at the Emergency room, they found Dr. Robbins and Dr. Tristin. They are in charge for today. So, when both doctors saw Lizzie and Seb panicking carrying Elia who had passed out, they were shocked but what surprised them more is the bleeding that came from Elia's hand.

It took them 1 hour to treat Elia as the parents wait in the waiting room until the interns inform them that Elia's room has been ready and they could wait in the suite that is specifically for Elia.

Everyone was waiting with Elia's parents in the room. This is the same room where Elia spent her coma's day in. It brings a lot of memories back to the room.

Another hour passed by, Elia finally came but she's still asleep. Or still pass out maybe? They don't know.

Dr. Tristin and Robbins are with her along with Dr. Murphy. Elia's ortho and PT doctors. The others look at the doctor with hope in their eyes hoping that it wasn't something serious.

"She passed out from exhaustion. Her temperature is quite high. So she has a fever that we need to take down" Dr. Robbins started

The doctors could hear their sighs of relief.

"But" Tristin said, making them look at him in alarm

"Her hands" Dr. Murphy continues as Tristin looks at her.

"It gets worse doesn't it?" Lizzie asks as she closes her eyes defeatedly.

"From what supposed to be months of recovery, this turns out to be years. We've performed an X-ray for confirmation, she broke her hands and her muscle has weakened more than it supposed too" Dr. Murphy explains.

"So, what does that mean?" Seb asks carefully

"If before this she couldn't hold a mug for more than 5 minutes, this time it won't be shocking if she can't even hold a paper or even a pen" Dr. Murphy states, making them all shocked.

"What happened?" Robbins asks. They are no strangers in each other's lives anymore. 

------------------- 

Yeah. I'm adding more trauma. Stay strong Elia . And I think Elia and I were at the lowest point in life right now. Coincidence huh? Whatever it is, I hope everyone is well and if no want reminds you yet today, you're doing great, keep up the good work. We're doing well <3 

Enjoy reading

See you guys in the next chapter, lots of love my loves <3