Chapter 54

It has been 3 weeks since Elia agreed with her parents to see the therapists. She's been going to therapists 2 times already and it's going great.

Elia's getting better, recovering from her nightmares. And yesterday, she got an off cast from her legs. She finally gets to walk again.

Elia also since she's awake from her coma, she's not seen her social media at all. She has her phone in her hand most of the time but she didn't check on her Instagram at all or even open her other social media that people know. She uses her phone only for her to message Isa and Maggie.

And Elia was informed about their extended filming time because of 3 months off. But since she's all good now, Lizzie, Seb and others have already agreed that they could continue to get back to work next month in Atlanta. Which means they'll spend 1 week in LA and they'll move to Atlanta for possibly 3 months due to Elia's parents having to be there most of the time.

Today, Elia and Isaac have meetings with Kevin and The Russo's for signing their agreement and contract on joining MCU and brief about the movie they are gonna shoot. Elia and Isaac will be in the end credit scene for this movie that the others are filming. So, they'll have to be in Atlanta too to shoot the certain scene.

-/-

Elia is in her room with her vlogging camera. She thought it was best to start their vlogging life back a week ago. And to distract her mind too.

"Hi guys, it's me Elia. You're on my camera this time. I'll be doing the vlogging for today because mom and dad day for today is boring" Elia said to the camera and giggling at the last comment

"Speaking of, I should get down before mom thinks I go back to sleep, which is very rare for me to do." Elia continued while making her way downstairs with the camera.

When she entered the kitchen, the parents were already there sitting on the island with breakfast in front of them, waiting for Elia to eat together. They didn't notice Elia in the room as their back was on her. So, Elia let out her mischievous smirk on her camera and slowly creep behind them

"BOOYAH!" Elia shouts getting in between them with her camera on the front.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Lizzie shouts while Seb jumps from his seat. Elia burst into laughter that showed her dimples. God, this girl is pretty and her laughs is like a music to everyone ears

"Adelaine!" Lizzie and Seb said in unison panting holding their chest

"Morning," Elia replied, grinning and kissing her mother and father's cheeks and going to sit in between their lap and even there's a chair, she's just clingy like that.

Elia set her camera in front of them so that the three of them could fit into the frame

"Ooh, she's vlogging today. Hi guys!" Seb said showing his face to the whole frame

"Yeah, because I told them both of your days today are boring. So, I'm gonna vlog my awesome day instead of yours" Elia replied

"Cheeky much baby?" Lizzie asks chuckling

"Yes. Daddy taught me that" Elia answered

"What else did your dad teach you?" Lizzie asks worriedly

Seb were now stifle on his laugh

Elia then bumped her right shoulder with her left hand twice and then gestured a gun with her fingers with a smug look on her face.

Elia grinned when she saw her mother's dumbfounded look and high-fiving her father.

"Seriously Sebastian?" Lizzie asks annoyedly