Chapter 90

They are now currently on their way to Robert's house for continuing their Halloween there. Robert has a better neighborhood than any of the cast so they decide to trick or treat there as it was more safe since there are a lot of children with them.

Lizzie and Sebby haven't told any of them about Elia's situation yet because they've been busy with the kids and Elia was with them all the time.

Andrea and Jax have FaceTiming Elia, Isa and everyone, wishing them a 'Happy Halloween' and apologizing because they aren't able to join them celebrating Halloween because they are stuck at the hospital as they both are surgeons.

For Halloween costumes this year, Isa, Maggie, Rose and Elia decided they'll be going as Avengers. Maggie as Agent Hill, Isa as Pietro, Rose and Elia obviously decided to become their parents' characters. Except Rose is Black Widow but Elia is a bit of both. Winter Soldier and Scarlett Witch.

She's supposed to be Scarlett Witch but she changed it at the very last. Because Jamie was supposed to be the Winter Soldier....

He's so attached to that character and when he knows Elia is the daughter of the person who played the Winter Soldier and Scarlett Witch, Jamie was amazed at Elia.

That was a nice memory of course. But also a painful one too. Nevertheless, Elia just shrugged it off.

The kids' costume was made by Elia's Aunties. Obviously. Duh.

The parents were dressed up as their kids were. They literally use their Avengers costume from the set... Except for Aunt Freda, she too, gets the costume from Elia's Aunties.

"Okay, please listen. Don't eat too much chocolate in your bucket. We don't want you to get your stomach hurt. Got it?" Scarlett warns directly at her daughter, Rose because she's still a kid who will get excited seeing there's a lot of chocolate for today.

She also knows if her daughter got a lot of sugar intake today, she'll not be sleeping and she'll be bouncing off the walls at night.

"Rose, you understand me?" Scarlett asks sternly as she saw everyone nodded their head except for her cheeky daughter.

"Yes, Mommy. I understand you" Rose finally said, sighing in exasperation making everyone else cover their mouth with their hands at the remarks.

"Lizzie, your Adelaine too" Isaac said, chimed in making everyone look at the teens in surprised while Elia just look at Isaac, offended and hit him in the arms

"Oh no. Please. I thought having a teenager means I got to pass this" Lizzie said grumbling under her breath. She experienced hyperactive Eliana a few weeks back when Seb accidentally gave her a lot of juice boxes that day. And she handled Rose a few years back too.

"HEY!" Elia protested as she heard her mother making everyone snickered at their laugh.

"No, Adelaine, listen to me. Just a few candies. Please" Lizzie said

"Well, I don't like chocolate much. Only on Halloween I get to eat candies" Elia mumbles quietly as she pouts sadly.

"You can still eat it but not too much. We all know how eating a lot of sugar could get you into" Lizzie reprimanded her daughter who just sighs in defeat like Rose did.

"Adelaine?" Lizzie warns as she didn't hear any agreement from her daughter.

"Yeah, yeah. Only a few candies and that's it" Elia amended.

"Come here please" Lizzie said noticing her daughter cute pouts

Elia just walks to her mother but she sneaks on the opportunity to push and punches Isa's on his arms again with force as she walks past him to her mother.