Roman Reigns and Layla

Author's Note: this was requested by wrestlinglover15 . Enjoy.

Roman's POV

I'm waiting for Layla to be done getting ready so we can go on our date. We have been dating for 2 years now and today is our 2 year anniversary. I want to take her out to eat somewhere really special this year for our anniversary. I also have a big question to ask her and I'm super nervous. I want to ask her to marry me. I'm going to ask her tonight and I hope she says yes. "Ok babe I'm ready." Layla says coming down the stairs. She looks amazing in the new dress I bought her. "You look beautiful baby." I say. Then I take her to the car and we drive to the restaurant.

We get to the fancy restaurant that I made a reservations for. We check in and a waiter brings us to the private table I got for us. I got us a private table so no one would bother us while we were trying to eat.

First we order our drinks then our meal. I was really nervous the whole time I was eating. Finally it was time for dessert. I had planed to propose during dessert. I checked for the millionth time that the ring was still in my pocket and it was. "Layla baby I have to ask you a very big question." "Roman what is it baby?" I pulled out the ring and showed it to her. "Will you marry me?" She looked at me in shock and was really quite. I began to panic and think she would say no. But she surprised me by saying yes and jumping up to hug me. I so happy and in love. I just know we'll be together forever.

Author's note: I hope you liked it.