Ambrollins

Dean's POV

I woke to find Seth's side of the bed empty. I'm not surprised really. I know where he will be this time of morning. He's been doing this everyday for the past month. Ever since we lost our first child.

*flashback*

One month ago

Dean's POV

I was awoken to Seth screaming next to me. "Seth what's going on?" I asked. "Blood Dean. So much blood. It hurts Dean. It really hurts." Seth cried. I looked over at Seth seeing him holding his six month pregnant stomach and a lot of blood coming from between his legs. "Shh Seth it's ok I'll get you to the hospital." I said and picked up Seth quickly. I run to our car and put Seth in. Then I quickly got in and drove to the hospital. Seth was crying the whole way there.

When we get to the hospital I rush in carrying Seth. "Please help my husband! He's 6 months pregnant with our child and he's bleeding everywhere." I said. Doctors quickly came and took Seth from me and rushed him into a room to be worked on I guess. I sat down in a chair outside the room and waited. All I could hear was Seth's screaming and crying. I felt so bad. I just wanted to be in there with him to comfort him.

Finally a doctor comes out holding a little pink bundle in her arms. "I'm sorry Mr. Ambrose your daughter didn't make it. Would you like to hold her to say goodbye?" The doctor asked. I nodded numbly and she hands me the baby. As soon as I'm holding the baby I started crying uncontrollably and I can't stop. The doctor has to take the baby away from me just so I'll stop crying. "I'm so sorry Mr. Ambrose." She said. "Can I see Seth?" I asked once I was calm and not crying anymore. She nodded and bought me to his room.

Seth is staring at the wall. He didnt even look up when I came in the room. I walk to his bed and took off my shoes and climbed in the bed next to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and we lay silently not saying anything at all and staring at the wall.

The next day I got to take Seth home from the hospital. He didn't talk most the way home. Once we were almost home he spoke. "Ava." He said. "What?" I asked confused. "Ava. I wanted our daughter's name to be Ava." Seth said. "It's prefect baby." I said and patted Seth's leg.

*end of flashback*

I grabbed a blanket off the bed and went to the kitchen and made us a cup of coffee. Then I went outside to where Seth was sitting by the little grave we made for Ava. I wrapped the blanket around us and we took turns drinking the coffee as we watched the sun rise over her grave just like we do every morning.