Ambrollins part 2

Author's note: I was not gonna make a part 2 but you guys really wanted it so here it is 😊.

Seth's POV

I wake up to bright lights all around me and I'm confused. Why am I awake? I thought I was dead. "Hey your finally awake. I'm Dr. Shepherd and your in the hospital. Do you remember your name and why your here?" A female doctor asks me. "Yeah I'm Seth Rollins and I was hit by a car saving my Dean. How long have I been here?" I asked. "Your been in a coma for a month now. You had a serious head injury and both your legs were broken especially your right knee. Your pelvis was broken too meaning that your paralyzed from the hips down but we believe with a lot of physical therapy you could be back to your old self in year maybe." She explained. I nodded. "Is Dean here?" I asked hopeful but also doubtful. "Yes of course he just went to get coffee. He'll be right beck. He hasn't left your side since you were bought in here a month ago." She said. I smiled.

"Seth! Your awake!" Dean said. He rushed to me and gave me a gentle hug and kiss. "I missed you so much! I'm never gonna leave you alone again. I promise. I'll be here every step of the way of your recovery. I left Renee." Dean said smiling so happily. I haven't seen him this happy since I... well you know. "Did you find out who hit me?" I asked. "Yeah it was Miz. Maryse turned him into the cops. He's in jail now." Dean said. I nodded happily.

One year later

The physical therapy over this past year has been really hard work. But Dean has stayed with me every step of the way. I can walk now with the help of a cane. The doctors don't think I'll ever return to wrestling but that's ok. Dean is back to wrestling now and I've become a commenter. I love my new job. But next week Dean and I are getting remarried. I can't wait to walk down the aisle to his waiting arms.