Becky Lynch and Dean Ambrose

Author's note: this was requested by GretzyNutella . Enjoy.

Becky's POV

I had always liked Dean since the first day I met him on the main roster. It was my first day there and Dean was so nice to me. I had a crush on him since that day. I love watch him wrestle in the ring. He looks so adorable. I never told Dean how I feel about him because I'm sure he won't feel the same about me and I don't want my heart broken.

Dean's POV

I pace around my locker thinking. I like this pretty girl here at work. Her name is Becky Lynch. I like her but I don't know how to tell her that. I'm afraid she won't like me back. Finally I decided I'm just gonna tell her. I walk out of my locker room and look around for her.

Finally I find her. "Becky can we talk? I need to tell you something." I said. "Sure." She said. I take her to my locker room so it will be private and no one else will hear us talk. "Becky I like you a lot and I always have since the day we met. Will you go out with me?" I asked hopefully. "Oh of course I will Dean! I have always liked you too." She said happily. "You have?" I asked and she nodded. Then she kissed me passionately. I kiss back so happy she loves me too.