Taya Valkyrie and Jon Moxley

Author's note: this was requested by @Samanthyandrenee26

Taya's POV

I am Taya and I'm 17 years old. I'm what some people might call a nerd. But I have the biggest crush on this football play named Jon Moxley.

I surprisingly got invited to this party his best friend Roman Reigns is throwing tonight.

I show up at the party hoping Jon will be there. His friend Roman pulls me inside and brings me down to a basement where a nerdy boy named Seth is and another football player named Sami. Sami is drinking a beer and Roman starts drinking with him. Seth looks uncomfortable and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable too. Roman and Sami start flirting with me. Seth isn't saying anything.

Soon the door opens and Jon walks down. "What the hell are you two doing with her?" Jon yells to Roman and Sami. "Sorry man." Sami said. Jon shakes his head. "Come Taya and Seth I'll drive you both home." Jon said.

Seth and I are grateful for the ride. Jon drops Seth off first. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" He asked. "No I'm fine." I said. "Good." Jon said and kissed me. I kiss back.

Then he drops me off. "See you tomorrow babe." He calls. "Bye." I said and go inside my house feeling amazing.