Finn Balor and Aj Ray

Author's note: this was requested by @SugaSenpia14 using her OC Aj Ray.

Finn's POV

Today is Summer Slam and today I'm watching my best friend since childhood Aj Ray perform in her band Capetown Werewolves. They are the guest singers for this year's Summer Slam. I watch her and her band perform from backstage in my locker room. Aj is so hot. I've had a crush on her for so long now. She's beautiful.

Aj Ray's POV

My brand and I finish our song and go backstage. Now it's time for my best friend and crush Finn to have his match. I watch the match backstage.

Finn won his match but I know something is wrong. He hurt his shoulder and he is in pain. I go to him when he comes backstage from the match and I hug him tightly but being careful not to hurt his shoulder. "Finn I need to tell you something. I have a huge crush on you and I have for a long time now. Im in love with you Finn." I said finally telling Finn how I feel after all these years. "Oh Aj I feel the same way about you. I'm in love with you too Aj and I have for been a long time now as well." Finn says.

Then an interviewer walks over to us. "Finn how are you feeling after that last match?" She asked. "My shoulder hurts but I have Aj here to take care of me now and I couldn't be any happier." Finn said. The interviewer smiles and walks away. "Aww your so sweet. Come on you adorable dork let's get you all cleaned up." I said and walked backstage with him.