Ambrollins

Author's note: this was requested by redrubydiamondgirl .

Dean's POV

I'm in a match and I'm getting really beat up. Suddenly I hear music. But not just any music. It's Seth's music. But no I can't be true. I must be imagining things. Then I see him. Seth comes running out. Seth grabs me and helps me backstage to the doctors. The doctors look at me and say I'm fine. But Seth and I can't stop looking at each other. We haven't said a word to each other yet but I'm so happy he's here.

Seth drives us back to the hotel. When we get in the room I kiss him.

Seth's POV

Dean kisses me and I kiss him back. I missed kissing him. I pull away to see he's crying. "Oh my god baby what's wrong?" I asked worried. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just so happy your back and your here with me. I've missed you so much." Dean said. "I missed you too." I said. I kiss him again. Dean pulls away. "How's your knee?" Dean asked. "It's still a little sore but much better. I got cleared to wrestle and I knew the first person I wanted to see was you. Once I saw your match I knew I had to go out there and help you." I said. "You know I can handle myself." Dean said. "I know but every once in a while you need my help." I said. "I've missed you so much." Dean said. I nuzzle Dean gently. "I've missed you too but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere." I said. "I know but when you got hurt I thought it was over and you were never coming back." Dean said. "You know I'll always come back to you no matter what." I said. We smile at each other and get into bed. "You know we haven't had sex in months. So we're not going to leave this bed for awhile." Dean said. "But baby you have work tomorrow." I said. "Oh screw it your so worth it." Dean said. "I love you Dean. Don't ever change the way that you are." I said. Dean takes my hand and kisses it. "Don't worry I won't. I love you too Sethie." Dean said and we kissed.