Jeff Hardy and Mary Banks

Author's note: this was requested by @Marybanks001 .

Mary's POV

I'm walking backstage at Monday night raw and walk past Jeff Hardy. He teases me about my hair and outfit but I ignore him. He always has done this since we broke up. I miss him so bad though and I want to get back together with him.

Later that night before his match Jeff calls me out to the ring. "Mary im so sorry for everything I've done to you. Please forgive me. I love you and I want to get back together with you." He said. "Of course I forgive you Jeff." I said smiling and then we kiss and the crowd cheers for us.

2 years later

I just watched Jeff beat Kevin Owens to become the wwe world heavyweight champion. I'm so happy and proud of him. This has been his dream forever since he first started wrestling. Then Jeff calls me down to the ring. "Mary I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asks. "Yes of course I will Jeff but I have a surprise for you too." I said. "What is it baby?" He asks. I point to the screen and it says "our little princess Hardy is on the way". The crowd starts cheering really loud and I hand Jeff my pregnancy test that shows I'm pregnant and it's a girl. Jeff starts crying tears of joy and he kisses me passionately and then kisses my belly bump. I'm so excited to be marrying him and starting a family together. I can't wait!