Ambrollins

Author's note: I got this idea watching an episode of Grays Anatomy.

Dean's POV

The first day

"Doctor Ambrose! Your patient Seth Rollins is back." My intern tells me. I sigh. I've been treating Seth since he was born and I was just an intern myself back then. Seth is a 16 year old boy who has been through a lot. His parents died when he was 10 and he's been living with his older brother Kevin since. But Kevin is abusive of Seth and Kevin likes to get drunk and beat Seth up. Seth also found out he was gay when he was 13 and was bullied at school for it. Seth has also been trying to kill himself since he was 13 and started getting bullied at school for being gay and the never ending bullying at home from Kevin. He was a pretty seriously depressed kid.

I walk into the trauma room and gasp. I've never seen Seth this badly beaten before. "The brother bought him in drunk as usual and then left." I heard one of the other doctors saying before I began working on Seth and his injuries.

Once we were done treating Seth he was brought to a hospital room. He has a concussion, a black eye, a temporary hearing loss in both ears, a broken jaw, a broken neck, broken ribs, internal bleeding (that was fixed in surgery right away), a broken left arm, a torn ACL, MCL, Medial Meniscus on his right knee, broken right ankle, and a tube in his nose to help him breathe. He also had fresh cuts on his arms meaning he was cutting again.

Now the police are here to question what happened to Seth but he can't hear or speak so I sent them away.

Day 3

Two days later the tube is out of Seth's nose and he's breathing on his own. His jaw has been wired shut and he mostly sleeps a lot.

Day 4

Kevin came to see Seth today. He was drunk of course so I sent him away.

Day 5

Seth is having surgery on his knee and arm today.

Day 10

The swelling in Seth's face has gone down a lot and his concussion is gone.

Day 12

Seth has been moved to a new hospital room. He has gotten some cards from the hospital staff washing him to get better soon. That night I had night shift and I heard Seth crying. I quickly went in to check on him. I held him as he cried and whispered sweet nothings in his ears that I didn't think he could hear but I soon discovered he could and that his hearing had come back. We were both so happy at this discovery.

Day 14

Seth's hearing is completely back but he still can't talk because of his jaw being wired shut. Seth can write on a whiteboard what he needs to say. The police have come back to question Seth about what happened the night he was attacked but he still wouldn't tell them anything.

Day 15

Me and the rest of the hospital staff have filled Seth's hospital room with flowers since Seth has no visitors, friends, or family that come to see him. I sleep at the hospital with Seth almost every night. It's not like I have anyone to go home to anyway.

Day 18

Kevin comes by a lot always drunk. I don't let him see Seth of course. Seth's cuts on his wrists are healed now and have turned to scars.

Day 20

Seth had a panic attack today and couldn't breathe. It was pretty bad for awhile but I managed to calm him down after awhile.

Day 25

Seth has been really grumpy since that day he had the panic attack. He throws stuff at most people every time they come in his room except for me. His tried of only being able to drink smoothies and milkshakes and wants to be able to eat again badly. He's been in lots of pain most days. He also finally told the police what happened to him and that it was Kevin that beat him up. He wrote it on his little whiteboard for them since he still can't talk because his jaw is still wired shut.

Day 32

Seth's ankle is healed now so he is out of the leg cast and now he just has a knee brace. I took Seth outside today in a wheelchair to get some fresh air and it really seemed to calm him down. I told him that the police found Kevin after he told them what happened and Kevin was arrested. He spent a few nights in jail and now he's in rehab to get better.

Day 42

Kevin came to apologize to Seth today. As part of his rehab he's supposed to make amends for what he has done. Kevin said he was really sorry and admitted he has been an awful brother to Seth. Seth listened politely but I wasn't sure how Seth felt about it.

Day 62

Seth's arm, ribs, neck, and jaw have healed now but Seth's teeth got messed up when his jaw was broken so he has braces now. He just got them and already hates them. Kevin is out of rehab now and is 35 days clean and sober. He came to see Seth again but Seth didn't speak to him even though Seth can talk now.

Day 65

Seth is out of the hospital now. Seth and I both decided that he shouldn't go back to Kevin's house so Seth has come to live with me.

2 years later

Seth is completely healed aside from a limp in his right leg. He doesn't have braces anymore and he is very happy. We just got married two weeks ago on his 18th birthday.