Ambrollins

Author's note: this was requested by redrubydiamondgirl .

Seth's POV

As I walk down the ramp for my match Dean is walking up the ramp coming back from his match. Dean slaps my but on the way by and I look at him shocked. I blush and a small moan accidentally slips out. Dean winks at me and I sigh shaking my head as I walk to the ring for my match.

After my match I go backstage and look around for Dean. I don't see him so I go outside to look. I find Dean leaning against his car smoking. I walk over and stand in front of Dean. "Hey princess." Dean said. I rolled my eyes. I hate when he calls me that. "Don't hey princess me! What the heck was that about back there?" I asked. "What?" Dean asked playing dumb. "You know what. Smacking my but on live tv." I said. "Oh well sorry for wanting to smack that cute ass of yours." Dean said laughing. I blush without meaning too. "I'm going inside." I said going to walk away. "Why won't you just admit it?" Dean asked. "Admit what?" I asked not knowing what he is talking about. "Don't play dumb Sethie. I know about the whole you having feels for me thing. And I know about how much you missed me when you were out with that knee injury." Dean said. I start to get nervous. "I-I d-don't. I-I d-didn't m-miss you at a-all." I mumble. Dean gets up and stands in front of me. "Why Seth? Why can't you just admit it?" Dean asked. "Because Dean I don't want to be like all those other people that you just screw and then toss aside when you get bored and done with them. I've seen it happen lots of times before Dean and I just don't want to get hurt again. I've been hurt enough by people in my life before." I explain. Dean narrows his eyes and I feel scared. Dean places his hand on my cheek. "I love you Seth. I love you so so much Seth and I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I never called you I just thought it would be for the best." Dean said. "I wish you could have just called me and let me know you still care." I said. "I know but just say 3 little words Seth and I'm all yours forever I promise." Dean said. "I love you Dean." I said. Dean smiles and we kiss. "I love you too Seth." Dean said.