Raina and Finn Balor

Author's note: this was requested by ThesurvivorGirl7  using her OC Raina.

Raina's POV

Two years. It's been two years of constant bullying by my classmates. Everyday I go to school and I am bullied. I have no friends and no one who really cares for me. I'm abused at my home and I hate it. I don't like going home only to be hurt again and again. I've been cutting for two years too. It's the only thing that stops the pain. But it's not good enough anymore. So I've decided tonight after school I'm going to end it all. I will commit suicide. That way there I won't feel this pain anymore. I won't be bullied, hurt, or abused anymore.

But that day after school as I got home I was getting ready to do it, end it all, when suddenly I got a knock on the door. I sigh and go to open it and I see this boy I know. "Finn?" I asked. I have to talk to Finn online for years. We are both in an online support group for depressed people. Finn is depressed too. "Hi Raina I just moved here to meet you and to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now. Can I come in?" Finn asked. "Yeah sure." I said and let him in. I see Finn has flowers for me and hands them to me. "Aww thanks Finn they are beautiful. It's so good to finally meet you after all these years." I said and put the flowers in a vase. "Raina I love you and I have loved you for awhile now." Finn said shyly. "Awww Finn I love you too." I said. We hug and kiss. "Raina will you be my girlfriend? You can live with my mom and I so you won't get abused anymore and I'll make sure no one bullies you at school anymore." Finn said. "Oh Finn I would love to be your girlfriend and I would love that too." I said. And so I moved in with Finn and his mom and I decided to live for Finn.