Rolleigns

Author's note: this was requested by sethrollinsgirl26 .

Roman's POV

I was walking home from work one night and I see this kid laying in an ally looking all hurt and beaten up. I feel really bad for him. I go into the ally and pick him. The kid moans a little in my arms. I decide to take him home to my apartment and take care of him.

I carry the kid back to my apartment and set him down on my couch. The kid slowly opens his eyes. "Hey what's your name? I'm Roman. I found you laying in an ally and I took you back to my apartment. It's ok I'm gonna take care of you." I said. "M-my name is Seth and this g-guy named Brock beat me up. He hates me." Seth said sadly. I sighed sadly. I feel bad for him.

I clean up the cuts and bruises on his face and check him for other injuries. His ribs are bruised and his ankle is sprained but other than that and some cuts and bruises he is fine. I wrap his ribs and his ankle.

"Thank you for helping me. C-can I stay here for awhile? I have no place to go?" Seth asked. "Of course." I said and smiled at him.

2 weeks later

Seth lives with me now and all his injuries are healed now. He's now my boyfriend and I love him so much. I'm so happy I found him that day on the street. Now I couldn't image my life without him.