Raina and Finn Balor

Author's note: this was requested by ThesurvivorGirl7 with her OC Raina.

Raina's POV

This morning I said goodbye to my husband Finn and watched him go off to war. I've been feeling sick for weeks and I thought it was just because I was worried about Finn and that he was leaving. Finn had been bagging me to go to the doctors for weeks so I promised him after he left that I would go.

So I went to the doctor. "Raina your pregnant with twins. Congratulations." The doctor told me. I cried because it made me miss Finn and I knew he wouldn't be here to enjoy my pregnancy with me.

2 years later

My twins are now 2 years old and very healthy. Their names are Bailey and Baylor. A girl and a boy. Finn is finally coming home today and I'm really excited for him to finally meet his twins. He didn't even know I was pregnant with them.

"Raina I'm home." Finn called to me when he came in the house. I ran to him and we hugged and kissed for a long time. When we finally pulled away I just smiled at him for a while. "Finn honey there are two beautiful people I want you to meet." I said and lead him to the living room. "Ok who are they?" Finn asked confused. I picked up Bailey and Baylor. "Finn these are your twins. Bailey and Baylor. When you left I was sick remember? Well I went to the doctor like you asked me to and I was pregnant with these two beautiful babies." I said. "Oh wow these are my kids." Finn said excited. I hand the twins to him and they look at him confused. "Bailey Baylor this is your daddy. I've always been telling you guys about him but this is really him." I said to them. "Hi guys I'm your daddy Finn and I'm gonna help your mommy take great care of you guys now that I'm home. I love you guys some much already and I promise I'll never let anything bad happen to you guys ever." Finn said and held them close to him. "Daddy." Bailey and Baylor said together. Finn and I smiled at each other. Finally our family was all together again.