Ambrollins part 2

8 weeks later

Seth's POV

For 8 weeks I've been with Dean and ever chance we get we have sex. But for the past few weeks I've been sick. I know what this is. I'm intersexual so I have a chance of being pregnant because I have male and female parts.

I go to the store before work and buy a pregnancy test. I go back to the hotel and take the test. Sure enough I'm pregnant. I need to go to the doctor and make sure the baby is ok and not damaged from me wrestling.

I go to a local hospital and a doctor does an ultrasound. "Both your babies are very healthy but I would stop wrestling because you could seriously hurt them." The doctor said. "Wait both?" I asked. "Yes your pregnant with twins." She said. Twins I thought. I put my hand on my belly protectively. "Two girls." The doctor continued. I smiled. I loved them already. Then suddenly I knew what I had to do.

I got to work and went to Kurt's office. "Hey Seth what can I do for you?" He asked. "I quit." I said calmer than I felt. "What? Why?" He asked. "My family needs me." I said and it wasn't a lie I thought as I put my hand on my stomach. "Ok do you think you'll be back?" He asked. "I don't know." I said. "Ok well good luck it was good working with you." He said. "Yeah you too." I said and left.

As I walked down the hall I heard Dean calling my name behind me. "Seth where are you going?" Dean asked. "I quit Dean." I said. "What?" Dean asked. "I'm pregnant." I said. "Is is it mine?" Dean asked. "Of course they are." I said. "They?" Dean asked. "Twins Dean but don't worry you don't have to do anything. I'll raise them myself." I said. "No Seth I want to raise them too." Dean said. "But you have Renee." I said. "I'll leave her, we'll get married, and raise the twins." Dean said. I hugged him and kissed him. Dean hugged and kissed me back and then kissed my belly.

2 months later

Dean left Renee, he got his marriage annulled. I'm 4 months pregnant now. Dean and I are married and we have named the twins. Amelia and Lilly. I couldn't be any happier.