Amelia Shepherd and Neville

Author's note: so I decided to do a one shot about my favorite Grey's Anatomy character Amelia Shepherd and Neville

Author's note: so I decided to do a one shot about my favorite Grey's Anatomy character Amelia Shepherd and Neville. It was a crazy idea that popped into my head and I though well why not. There are two pictures of Amelia above and a song I think goes nicely with the one shot.

Amelia's POV

I met Neville when he was in only in NXT. It was a live NXT event happening that night in Seattle. It was back in 2012 when Neville was new to NXT. He hit his head that night and he was brought to the hospital. I was working that night and I treated him. It was nothing serious and he would be fine to wrestle the next night. We were talking and he asked me out since he would be in the city a few more days. I said yes and I went out with him and then he took me to the NXT show that night. I fell in love with him and wrestling that night.

After that night he had to go back to Florida but we stayed in touch through phone calls, texts, and FaceTime. We visited each other every time we had a break or vacation from work but we were both so busy it was hard to find time off that we both had together. But I loved it when he would take me to work with him and I'd get to watch him wrestle. I'd especially loved it when he'd come to Seattle and surprise me by not telling me he was coming at all.

In 2016 Neville broke his ankle in a match. I took time off work and went to see him to try and take care of him like a good girlfriend. I came to visit him every weekend for the first two months of his injury. But then I got really busy with work and I wasn't able to come see him. When Neville was better he got really busy with work too. Sure we still texted, called, and FaceTimed each other but we weren't able to see it each other in person because of our busy schedules.

Sometime during one of my visits to see Neville back when he was injured I got pregnant. I didn't tell Neville because I wanted to tell him in person but I wasn't able to because of our work schedules.

Finally in February of 2017 Neville told me wwe was coming back to Seattle. I was 9 months pregnant at the time and I was scared Neville would be mad at me for not telling him I'm pregnant.

The day Neville came into town he told me he had a surprise for me and to meet him at this address. So of course I went and saw a beautiful house. I call Neville's name but he didn't answer so I went in. I see candles and rose petals lending a path to one of the rooms. I follow the path and I found Neville standing in a suit. "Babe!" I run to him and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much baby." I said still hugging him. "I missed you so much too Amelia." Neville said and gently pulled away from the hug so he could look at me. "Your pregnant." Neville said. "Yes 9 months." I said. Neville smiled so happy and excited. He gently put his hands on my stomach and kissed it. "Hi baby I'm your daddy Neville." Neville said. I giggled. "It's a girl." I said smiling. Neville smiled and then kissed me. I kissed him back. Then he pulled away. "Do you like the house?" Neville asked. "Yeah I love it." I said. "Good cause I bought it. Its ours. I'm moving here. I can't stand being away from you for so long. Especially now that we have a baby on the way." Neville said. I got really excited. He's moving here and he bought us a house and we're having a baby together. "I can't wait." I said excited. "And." Neville said and got down on one knee. "Amelia Shepherd will you marry me?" Neville asked. I started crying happy tears. "Yes yes yes!" I cry happily. Neville smiles and puts the ring on my figure. I couldn't be anymore happier. Everything I ever dreamed of is happening now. I never thought I'd be happy again after losing my first love and my first baby but then I met Neville and I found happiness again. Now we are having a baby and getting marry. I couldn't be anymore happier or excited.