Dean Ambrose and Kayla Sullivan

Author's note: this was requested by @Unstable_Ambrose23

Kayla's POV

I've known Dean Ambrose since we both started in wwe together back in 2011. We hocked up a few times on the road back than but it never meant anything to either one of us. But once Dean started dating Renee we distanced ourselves from each other. But both of us knew there was something undefined between us that made us magnetic together. Always pulling us together.

But now it's years later. 6 years to be exact. Dean and I are both on Raw now together and he's married to Renee. We have the same group of friends and we always see each other when we are hanging out with our friends.

Today I'm going to Dean's locker room. It's been a few months since Dean joined Raw and I can't take it much longer. I need to talk to him now. I knock on the door. Dean opens the door and looks at me unsure for a few minutes but finally invites me in. "Dean I feel something between us. Do you feel it too or is it all in my head?" I asked. Dean sighs. "Kayla I'm happy with Renee and I really don't want to screw that up." He said. I'm hurt by him saying this. "I understand and I'll keep my distance from you and her if it will help." I said. "Thanks." He says and I nod.

Later that night after Raw we are all hanging out. I swear I'm trying to keep my distance from Dean but I swear he's hovering around me and getting closer and closer to me. It's making it harder and harder for me to control myself around him. Finally I pull him aside. "Dean it's not fair to me. You cant have it both ways. It's too hard for me that way and I'm trying to be good and keep my distance from you and not act on anything." I said. "I agree. I thought I wanted you to keep your distance but now I'm not so sure." Dean said and suddenly he kissed me for the first time in years.