Jeristyles

Author's note: I wanted to write this since Aj lost the title on Sunday but I got sick and I wasn't able to write. I'm much better now so here is the story.

Chris's POV

I'm backstage at the Royal Rumble with Kevin talking about the match he just had and the Royal Rumble match I'll be going into soon. I see my fiancé walk or more like limp backstage. His eyes are full of tear and his title is gone. I feel completely awful for him. I run to him and he collapses in my arms crying his eyes out. "Oh love shhh shhh it's ok I'm here now you tried your very best but sometimes things don't always work out. Come on let's get you cleaned up." I said and picked up Aj. I carried him to my locker room. I helped him get out of his sweaty gear and I turned the shower on. I got undressed too and we took a relaxing loving shower. I cleaned Aj up.

After the shower I dressed Aj in his pjs and I changed into my sweat pants and a t shirt. "Chris your match. Your supposed to be in the Royal Rumble." Aj said. "I don't care babe your all that matters and I'm going to take you back to the hotel and we can relax. Ok?" I asked and Aj nodded happily.

I carried Aj to our rental car and drove back to the hotel. We got to the hotel room and just cuddled in bed till we fell asleep.