Chris Jericho and Angel

Author's note: this was requested by slytherin_queen12 using her OC Angel or Amelia. For this I will be using third person POV, something I never do so enjoy.

Chris had just finished his match with Neville and was walking backstage to look for his girlfriend.

Amelia, or better known by her ring name Angel, was sitting on a backstage box waiting for Chris to return. She is wearing skinny jeans with her Fozzy top and brown leather jacket unzipped to show off her shirt but keep her from being too cold. Her long brown hair hung down. Finally Amelia spotted and Chris and jump down from her box she had been sitting on and ran to him. He picks her up in his arms and hugs her tightly. "Ready to go baby girl?" He asked. "Yeah." She said and grabbed his hand and walked to their car.

She gets in the passenger seat and Chris in the drivers seat. Chris drives to their hotel.

They had been dating for years. Amelia met Chris back at her home in Canada. She joined wwe and they had been together ever since.

Chris gets to the hotel and Amelia gets out. They walk inside together. Chris takes her up to their room. "Baby I need you." Chris moaned out once they were inside. Amelia nodded as she kissed him. They kiss each other as they got undressed and collapsed on the bed together holding each other close.

Once they were completely naked Chris slowly entered Amelia as she moaned out. Chris starts out slow but gets faster as he thrusts in and out of her. Amelia moans. Chris goes faster and faster. Before long they both reach their climaxes and scream out each other's names as they cum in each other.

When they finish cumming Chris pulls out of her and lays next to her panting on the bed. "I love you Amelia." Chris said out of breath. "I love you too Chris." She said panting. They cuddle each other as they fall asleep.