Rolligns

Author's note: this was requested by sethrollinsgirl26 .

Seth's POV

My new boyfriend Roman will be coming over to my house for the first time and I'm really nervous because he doesn't know I have a son and he is about to meet my son Xavier for the first time. I'm scared Roman will leave me because I didn't tell him about Xavier.

Roman soon gets to my house and I open the door. "Hi Roman." I said. "Hi Seth." Roman said and hugged and kissed me. I hugged and kissed him back and then he came in and saw Xavier playing on the floor. "Seth who is this?" Roman asked. I sighed and took a deep breath. "Roman we need to talk." I said. "Ok." Roman said and sat on the couch. I sat next to him. "That's my son Xavier he's two. I had him with my husband Dean but Dean died last year when Xavier was only 1 and I've had to raise Xavier all on my own. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I just didn't know how to say it or how to tell you." I said. "It's ok Seth I understand. You having a son doesn't change the way I feel about you." Roman said and smiled. Then I watched him get on the floor and start to play with Xavier. I smiled happy that Roman took the news so well. Xavier really seemed to like Roman too which made me even more happy. I think this could really work out good for all 3 of us.