Baron Corbin and Skyler

Author's Note: this was requested by lasskickingtime using her OC Skyler.

Baron's POV

Tonight I'm wrestling one of the girls. She is an anti diva like Lita was so she wrestles guys and girls. I've never wrestled a girl before but I guess I can do it.

I go out to the ring and want for her to come out. Soon she comes out and I see it's Skyler my crush. "No I'm not fighting her. I'm not doing this match." I tell the ref and get out of the ring and walk backstage. Skyler runs after me backstage. "Why won't you fight me? Is it cause your scared of me or because I'm a girl?" She asked looking mad at me. "No it's not that. It's not what you think. You wouldn't understand." I said trying to walk away from her. "Tell me. What is it?" She asks. "Fine I like you ok. I have a big crush on you and I like you." I said and walked away leaving her standing there in shock.

After that I don't see or talk to Skyler for 3 weeks. But one night I see her go out on tv live. I can't help but stop to listen and pay attention to what she is saying. "I like Baron Corbin." I hear her say. I'm shocked. She likes me back?

I go out there. "You like me?" I asked. "Yes." She says. I run to her and hug her tightly and kiss her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Yes!" She says and kisses me again. The crowd cheers for us and I couldn't be any happier.