Brie Bella and Randy Orton

Author's Note: this was requested by AJ_XO_LEE .

Randy's POV

I'm walking in the hallway at work and I see Dean and Brie kissing. It makes me kinda upset to be honest. I really love Brie and always have. But when she was my girlfriend I cheated on her with Summer Rae and broke her heart. I regret doing it and I never even loved Summer. It was a stupid one night stand that meant nothing to me. But it really hurt Brie and she broke up with me. She left me and now she's dating my best friend Dean Ambrose. They have been dating for two years now.

I watch them and I see Dean walk away from her. He's probably going to his match. Brie sighs and sits down on a box. I look at her and I can see she's sad. I wonder what's wrong. "Hey Brie." I said and walked over to her. "What do you want Randy?" She snapped. "I just wanted to know why you are so sad." I said. She sighs. "Dean and I got in a fight last night. He doesn't want kids but I do. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm not even really in love with him anymore. I have feels for someone else." She said. "Who?" I asked. "You." She said quietly. "M-me?! Oh Brie I'm still in love with you too. I never stopped loving you. What I did with Summer was so stupid and dumb and it meant nothing. I don't even like her. I swear I would never cheat on you again." I said. "Oh Randy I love you so much." Brie said and ran to me. I pick her up in my arms and hug her tightly. I kiss her.

A few weeks later

Brie and Dean broke up. Brie and I are now back together and happier then ever.