Nikki Bella and Randy Orton

Author's note: his was requested by @1D_Luver_13Xx .

Randy's POV

I'm madly in love with Nikki Bella and I have been for awhile now. But I know Nikki is with her boyfriend Chris Jericho and John Cena also wants Nikki.

I see the way Chris treats her and his not a good boyfriend to her. I could treat her so much better.

"Nikki why do you let Chris treat you like that?" I asked her. "He's my boyfriend." She said shrugging. "It doesn't have to be that way you know." I said. "Randy I know what your trying to do and John has already tried that on me." She said. "But I've liked you longer than John has. In fact I love you. I always have and I always will. I'll be right here waiting for you. Besides we've been friends for years and John doesn't know you like I do. You deserve so much better than Chris." I said. Nikki blushes and looks away. "I have to go Randy I'll talk to you later." She said and left. I sighed.

The next time I saw Nikki it was a few days later and she was crying. "Nikki what's wrong?" I asked. "Chris cheated on me so I broke up with him." She cried. I hug her and try to calm her. "Shh it's ok." I said and softly rubbed her back to calm her down. She calms down.

A few days later I see her again with John. "You have to pick Nikki me or Randy." He said. "I pick Randy." Nikki said and runs to me. She throws her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply. I instantly kiss her back. When we finally pull away for air she whispered, "I have always loved you too."