Ambrollins

Author's note: so this was requested by redrubydiamondgirl . It takes place after Seth and Dean's title match at Money in the Bank.

Seth's POV

As I walk backstage I realize that Dean said he loves me during our match. I need to find him. I grab my stuff from my locker room and go outside to see Dean smoking a cigarette. He's laying on top of his car. "Hey Dean are you ok?" I asked. "Why do you care?" Dean asked. "I'm not heartless like you think." I said. "Oh really I couldn't tell." Dean says sarcastically. I sigh. "I just wanted to see if you were ok because..." I stopped. I couldn't tell him how I felt. "You what? You love me and care about me all of sudden?" Dean snapped at me. "I-it's n-not l-like that." I said nervously. "Yes it is. You broke my heart Seth. You broke it and I trusted you! At less I thought I could trust you but I was wrong. I was so wrong." Dean said. "Do you have any idea how much it hurts me to hurt you all the time. I hate it. Yeah I betrayed the shield but so what? Did that have to effect our personal lives too? No matter what I know you will never forgive me for what I did. And of course I understand why that is. But please just know I will never stop waiting for you because I love you Dean. I love you and I always have and I always will. I've never stopped loving you Dean." I said and placed my hand on his cheek. "I just hope one day you will give me another chance to show you." I said and kissed his cheek. Then I walked away and left him alone.

Dean's POV

I sat there in shock and wondered what just happened? I mean of course I still love Seth. I always have. I always wanted Seth to tell me he loves me and wants to be with me. It's my greatest wish. But now it's actually happened and I don't know what to do or how to react. I climb off my car and get in it. I drive to the hotel as fast as I can. I found out what room Seth is in and I go to it knocking on the door. Seth opens it looking shocked to see me. I push my way inside and pin Seth to the wall. Not hard of course. I don't want to hurt him. "Dean." Seth said. "No Seth not now." I said and kissed him. I continue to kiss him. I never stopped loving you either. I hated what you did. But I never hated you. I was miserable without you. I want you and need you Seth." I said. "I don't know Dean. I love you. I really do but I'm really scared." Seth said. "What are you scared of?" I asked. "Of losing you. I can't lose you again." Seth said. I kiss him passionately to show him I'll never leave him again. We kiss so passionately. Both of us needing the other to feel whole again. Never wanting to let go. We pull away for air and Seth instantly nuzzles his head into my neck. I smile. "I love you." Seth whispered. "I love you too." I said. "Let's go to bed." Seth said. "Ok." I said and we lay down. "Seth don't ever leave me again." I said. "I won't." Seth promised. Then I reach into my pocket and pull out the ring I gave Seth a year ago. Seth's eyes get wide. "You kept it?" Seth asked. "Yes I did. Do you want it back now because once you get it back there's no going back. It's me and you forever from this point on." I said. Seth smiled at me and kisses me. "Yes I want it back." Seth said. I smile and put the ring on Seth's figure. I cuddle him and we fall asleep dreaming peacefully.