Ambrollins

Author's note: this was requested by redrubydiamondgirl . It takes place with Dean and Seth in high school.

Dean's POV

I walk into my English class late as usual. "Oh Dean nice of you to show up. We are starting are projects. And since you were late and everyone already chose their partners you will work with Seth since he didn't have a partner." The teacher said. Oh great so now I have to work with that stupid nerd Seth. I guess that's what I get for being late everyday.

I walk over to Seth. Seth has two tone hair and big nerd glasses and wears a knee brace on his right knee. I sigh and I sit next to him. "So I guess we're partners." I said sighing. "Y-yeah." Seth said. Seth explained the project to me and we started to work.

A few days later we were working on the project in class and I noticed Seth being really quiet. At the end of class I decided to ask him. "Hey nerd why were you so quiet today?" I asked. Seth doesn't answer and gets up to leave since the bell rang so I grab his arm to stop him so we can talk. Seth winces in pain. That's odd. I didn't pull him hard enough to hurt him did I? Seth looks down at his arm in pain. Before Seth can say anything I roll up his sleeve and look at his arm to see cuts and scars from self harm. I'm shocked. "Come on your coming home with me." I said and lead Seth to my car.

The whole way to my house Seth is quiet and stairs out the window. When we get to my house I take Seth upstairs and into my bathroom. I start to clean his cuts. When I finish cleaning them I wrap them. "Why are you being nice to me today?" Seth asked. "I know I'm usually mean to you and I'm sorry about that. I just like to look and act like a punk I guess." I said feeling bad for the way I treated Seth. He's such a nice person and doesn't deserve that at all. "How about this my parents ain't home tonight and I can show you I'm actually a nice person. Will you stay the night?" I asked. "Yes I will." Seth said. "Ok great. You can use one of my shirts and change into something more comfortable. I'll make us dinner and pick a movie we can watch." I said and walked downstairs.

I had just finished cooking when I look up to see Seth standing there in one of my shirts, his boxers, his knee brace, and his socks. He looks so cute and hot. "Where am I sleeping tonight?" Seth asked. "You can sleep with me." I said. "Are you sure?" Seth asked. "Of course." I said.

We eat dinner on the couch and watch a movie. After that I clean up and take Seth to my room. We lay down and cuddle together. "Hey Seth why do you always have to wear that knee brace?" I asked. "I was born with a problem in my right knee so the brace helps me be able to walk." Seth said.

We talk a bit more and soon Seth falls asleep. I gently kiss the top of his head and whisper, "I won't let anyone hurt you." Then I fall asleep too.

The next morning I wake us up for school and make us some pancakes. We eat and get dressed and ready. Then I drive us both to school. Seth and I go to our separate classes.

Later I'm hanging out in the hall with Roman when I see Seth walk up to me. "Hey Dean so I'll see you after school." Seth said smiling sweetly. "Yeah in your dreams maybe." I said laughing meanly and Roman laughs too. Seth runs off crying. It broke my heart to say that to him it really did and now all I feel is guilt.

After school I go over to Seth's house to apologize. I knock on the door and Seth opens it. "Hey Seth I wanted to say I'm sorry for how I treated you earlier. I just thought we should..." I trail off not sure how to say it. "Thought we could be secret friends?" Seth asked. "Yes that's exactly what I was thinking. It's like you can read my mind." I said. "Well I don't think that will work." Seth said and closed the door. I sighed.

Seth's POV

Today is the day Dean and I have to present our projects to the class. We decided to do a play. During our play Dean kisses me in front of the whole class. That wasn't part of the plan at all. I run out of the room completely embarrassed and humiliated.

Dean's POV

I know I shouldn't have kissed Seth yesterday but I couldn't help it. I go to see him and I find him at lunch. "Seth I'm sorry about kissing you yesterday but I really do like you." I said. "That's bullshit." Seth said. "Which part?" I asked. "All of it." Seth said and got up and left. I run after him. "You don't know the first thing about being someone's friend." Seth said. "I don't want to be just your friend Seth." I said. "You don't know what you want." Seth said. "Well maybe your just to scared to accept the fact that someone may actually like you." I said. "Why would that scare me?" He asked. "Cause then you couldn't hide behind your razor blades and your books anymore. Or you know what. The real reason your scared is cause you know you want to be with me too." I said. Seth gets mad and leaves.

Seth's POV

I can't stop thinking about Dean. It's raining out but I don't care. I walk to his house in the rain and knock on the door. "Seth what you are doing out in the rain?" He asked. I walk inside. "Dean your right but I'm tried of hiding and using my razor to hide my pain. I want to be loved." I said. Dean kisses me and carries me upstairs to his bedroom and lays me on his bed. He helps me out of my wet clothes and soon we are both naked. "Are you sure you want this?" Dean asked. "Yes." I said and we have sex. Dean is gentle and careful with me since it was my first time.

After that we lay naked in Dean's bed. "Your mine now." Dean said holding me close. "Always have been always will be." I answer. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Dean said and we fall asleep.