Skyler and Sami

Author's note: this was requested by @lasskickingtime using her character Skyler.

Sami's POV

I stood in the ring on Monday Night Raw looking for a tag team partner and not just any tag team partner but a female one. I'd been having a feud with Enzo for weeks now but he's teaming with his girlfriend Sasha. I have no one like that to team up with me.

When I hear Stephanie's music go off I groan. Now what? I think to myself. Stephanie comes out and gets in the ring. "Sami I know you have been having a hard time finding a partner but I think I found the perfect person for you to partner up with. Come on out Skyler!" Stephanie called. Skyler I know that name! It belonged to my best friend in high school but we lost touch once I moved to Florida and NXT.

Soon I hear unfamiliar music I have never heard before but I immediately recognize the girl who comes out to it. It really is Skyler!

The crowd is cheering for her because they know her from Ring of Honor. Now that she is here we can have this match.

After we win the match I walk backstage with Skyler and I'm a little nervous because I have something to tell her. "Skyler that was a great match out there and it's really great to see you again. I just want to tell you I really missed you and that I love you and I always have. I never stopped loving you even after I left. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. "Oh Sami I missed you so much too and I love you too. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She said and kissed me. This couldn't be more perfect.