Ambrollins part two

Author's note: this was also requested by sethrollinsgirl26 .

Dean's POV

Crap! I just lost the love of my life and I let him get anyway all because I was too scared to say yes or anything at all for that matter. I just ran away. I'm such a stupid idiot as Chris Jericho always says but he's right I am because of what I did to Seth. I let him get away and now he's gone for good unless I can win him back some how.

I spent all week planning and working on my surprise for Seth. Before Raw I had them decorate the ring with black and yellow flowers I bought in Seth's favorite colors and I bought Seth a ring.

Then when it was time for Raw I came out to the ring. "Seth Rollins I want to apologize to you for the way I acted to you last week. Please come out to the ring." I said. Seth's music hits and I see the way his beautiful little face lights up when he sees the flowers.

Seth gets in the ring. "Seth I'm so sorry for how I treated you last week. You didn't deserve that. I shouldn't have run away like that but I just got so nervous and scared I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry Seth. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. So will you please take me back and marry me?" I asked and got down on one knee and pulled out the ring I bought for Seth. "Yes!" Seth said with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled and put the ring on him and kissed him. Everyone clapped and cheered and I couldn't have been any happier.