Leda and Lana

Author's note: this is a one shot for myself about my OC Lade and Lana. Basically this what Lade was thinking about doing when Lana told her she was marrying Rusev in my book The Scene Queen of the WWE. This is what it would be like if this was to happen. The video above is clips from my favorite Grey's Anatomy Episode with my favorite Grey's Anatomy couple April and Jackson. The scene shows basically what Leda did but with Lana.

Leda's POV

I sat in my seat at Lana's prefect beach wedding to Rusev. I was seating next to my sisters Brie and Nikki. I watch Lana walk down the aisle and her and Rusev said their vows and finally the Priest asked if anyone had any objections to this wedding. Before I could really understand what I was doing or what I was about to do and say, I stood up. Everyone was shocked but I didn't care. "Lana I love you. I always have. I love everything about you. Even the things I don't like I love and I want you with me. I love you and I think you love me too. Do you?" I asked nervous. "Yes!" Lana yelled and ran to me. She grabbed my hand and we ran off that beach so fast. We got in my car and drove to Los Vegas. We got married and stayed in a hotel. But we ended up buying a place there the next week and moved there. I have never been happier in my entire life.