Zack Ryder and Scarlett Tessmacher

Author's note: this one shot was requested by CenationBella . It is using her OC Scarlett who is the twin of Brooke Tessmacher.

Scarlett's POV

It's my first day in Wwe. I always wanted to wrestle like my twin sister but I never did until now. I just finished my NXT training and finally made it to the main roster. Im walking around just trying to get to know people.

I see this really cute guy looking at me. He has blonde hair that sticks up and a nice friendly smile. "Hi I'm Scarlett I'm new here. What's your name?" I say introducing myself to him. "Hi I'm Zack Ryder it's really nice to meet you." He says. Then Stephanie McMahon our boss walks over to us. "Just the two people I was looking for. I want you guys to be a couple in a new storyline starting next week. So get to know each other ok?" She says and walks off. "So I guess we're a couple now." Zack jokes. "Yeah I guess so." I say and smile at him. "Come on let's go out to dinner and get to know each other better." He suggests. "Ok."

After dinner Zack asked me out and I said yes. Now we'll be together on the show and in really life. I'm so happy I joined wwe.

Author's note: I hope you like this.