Ambrollins

Author's note: this was requested by Marvel_army_girl . Takes place when they are in the shield.

Dean's POV

Seth and Roman have been fighting a lot lately and I'm going to find out why. I walk backstage after my match going to my locker room. As I'm about to walk in I hear Roman yelling and cursing and I hear Seth crying. I run in. When I get in I find Roman on top of Seth beating him up and Seth is all bloody. I quickly pull Roman off Seth. "What the hell dude why are you beating on Seth like that? And why have you guys been fighting so much lately?" I asked. "Because Seth is gay and in love with you. He was going to tell you. I can't let that happen because it's wrong for him to love a man." Roman said. I was shocked. I punched Roman in the face. "How dare you say that! Seth is our brother and our best friend!" I yelled at him. I quickly picked up Seth and left the room.

I kiss Seth. "I accept you because I'm gay too and I'm also in love with you." I said blushing. Seth smiles and kisses me. "Thanks Dean." He said blushing. "Your welcome. Now let's go to the hotel and get you cleaned up and we can have fun after." I said and carried him to my car. I put him in the car and drive to the hotel.