Tj Parkins and Veronika

Author's note: this was requested by veronika_nicolette_f using her OC Veronika. Btw this is a smut so don't read if you don't like. Also I'm not great at smut but I'm trying.

Veronika's POV

Tj and I both work together on Monday Night Raw and we have been dating for a year. He's my sweet but cocky boyfriend and I love him. I'm so happy to be his girlfriend.

Tonight is a special night for us and we have been planning it for awhile now. We have decided that tonight will be the night we do it together. We are going to make love together to each other for the first time.

We get back from work and go to our hotel room together. We start kissing and taking each other's clothes off and soon we are laying on the bed naked together. "Are you sure you want to do this tonight because we can wait if your not ready for this?" Tj asked. "No I'm ready." I said. We start kissing again and Tj rubs me all over. He sticks a finger in me and I moan. He continues to add figures in and thrusts in and out of me. I moan enjoying it. "Mmm Tj I want you in me." I moan out. Tj smirks. "Mmmm ok baby girl." Tj says and pulls his figures out. Soon I feel Tj thrust into me and I moan out loudly. Tj thrust in and out getting faster each time I moan. "I'm gonna cum." I moan. "Me too baby." Tj moans. We cum together as we moan each other's names.

After that Tj pulls out and we lay together panting. "That was awesome." I said out of breath and Tj nodded agreeing. We soon fall asleep cuddled up together in each other's arms.