Brie Bella and Kyanna

Author's note: this was requested by @PrinceLover2273 using her OC Kyanna.

Brie's POV

It was Monday Night Raw and I was in a match with Charlotte. I was fighting for Charlotte's title. I fought hard but despite this I didn't win the championship.

I watched Charlotte walk backstage and I sat in the middle of the ring for a few minutes to try and catch my breath after the match. Suddenly the lights flickered and when they came back on I was being attacked by Stephanie and J and J security. I didn't expect this at all. What did I do to deserve this? I tried to fight back but I couldn't.

Suddenly I felt J and J being ripped off of me. I look around to see what happened. Then Stephanie was ripped off me too and I could see the person doing it. It was the new girl Kyanna. I was surprised. I didn't know her that well so why was she saving me?

Once Stephanie and J and J were gone she helped me up and helped me backstage. "Thank you for saving me back there but why would you do that for me?" I asked confused. "I wanted to help because I saw you needed help and because well I like you a lot Brie." She said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." Kyanna said and kissed me. I kissed back and I couldn't be any happier.