Ambrollins and Skyler

Author's note: this was requested by @lasskickingtime for her friend using her oc Skyler.

Skyler's POV

I'm the new girl from NXT. Since I didn't do so well in NXT they placed me in with the group known as the Shield. The Shield had broken up but now they are back together.

Since being in the Shield I haven't been doing so good either. I get called the weak link of the group and I'm not well liked in the WWE. I have been making my team lose a lot of matches. Roman is getting really mad at me and he wants me kicked off the team. I never told anyone this before but Roman has been beating me after every match I lose. But Dean and Seth are really nice to me and they never get mad at me or make me feel bad after losing a match. It's too bad they are married to each other and would never want to be with me cause they probably don't like girls.

Here's another thing. I'm really shy and I don't talk. I haven't talked since I was put in the Shield.

Tonight we are in a handicap match vs the Big Show and Kane. I'm really nervous because if I make us lose again Roman will give me another beating.

During the match Kane and Big Show are attacking us badly. Roman runs away but Dean and Seth are getting badly beat on. I quickly grab a Kendo stick and beat Kane and Big Show until they stopped attacking Seth and Dean. "Don't hurt my crushes!" I yelled out by accident. I quickly dropped the Kendo stick and covered by mouth after I said that. Dean and Seth looked at me in shock. I quickly run backstage embarrassed by letting my secret crush slip out like that.

Soon Seth and Dean were backstage. "Skyler is what you said true?" Seth asked. I nodded shyly and embarrassed. "It's ok Skyler because Seth and I like you too and we want you to be our girlfriend." Dean said. "Really?" I asked happily. "Yes." Dean said. They hugged and kissed me and I hugged and kissed them back. I never felt happier in my whole life.