Ambrollins part 1

Seth's POV

I'm so excited Dean is back on Raw. I walk backstage after my segment to talk to him. But I see him kissing Renee and I see their wedding rings. I feel my heart brake and shatter into a million tiny little pieces. I go into my locker room so they won't see me cry. I slid down the door and let my tears fall. The man I have loved for so long has finally moved on and it's my fault. If I never left the shield this wouldn't have happened. We were in love. I was engaged to marry Dean but I ruined that when I betrayed him.

I hear a knock on my locker room door. I quickly wipe my tears away and open the door. I see Dean standing there. "H-hi Dean." I said. "Hi Seth. Can I come in? I need to talk to you." Dean said. "Sure." I said and let him. "What did you-" Im cut off by Dean kissing me. I quickly pull away. "Dean what the heck?! Your married!" I yell. "Seth I don't love her. I can't stop thinking of you that's why I bagged Shane to send me to smackdown away from Renee. I want to be with you." Dean said. I kiss Dean and before I know it we are on the floor, the door is locked, and we're taking each other's clothes off and soon we are making love. This feels so right and nothing has felt this good in so long.