Becky Lynch and Neville

Author's note: so sorry for the wait on this. I have been super busy but finally here it is. This was requested by @BecKy---LyNcH

Becky's POV

I'm backstage at work and I see Neville. He's so cute and I have a big crush on him. I want to tell him but I'm scared. We have always been good friends and I don't want to ruin the friendship. I decide to talk to my best friend Charlotte about it. Maybe she can help.

"Charlotte I have a problem. I want to tell my best friend Neville I like him as more then just a friend but I'm too scared." I said. "Ok Becky I'll help you. Just go back to the hotel and put on something nice." She said. "Ok." I said confused but left to do what she said.

Neville's POV

I'm sitting in my locker room thinking about Becky. She is my best friend but I like her as more then just a friend. Suddenly I look up as Charlotte Becky's best friend walks in. "Hey Charlotte." I said. "Hey Neville. Becky is at the hotel she really needs to talk to you about something important." Charlotte said. "Ok." I said.

On the way to the hotel I past a flower shop. I decided I would get flowers for Becky. I stopped and bought her some roses.

Becky's POV

I was started to think maybe Charlotte wasn't going to help me after all. Maybe she likes Neville too and they went out. I got scared thinking about it. To take my made off it I decided to get room service since I was hungry anyway. I called and ordered it. It quickly came to my room and I got it and payed. I was just about to eat when someone knocked on my door. I got up to open it.

When I opened it I see Neville standing there holding flowers. I quickly let him in. "What's up?" I asked. "Becky I like you a lot and I wanted to show you by getting you flowers." He said and handed them to me. "Oh Neville thank you they are beautiful I love them. I like you a lot too. I was just going to eat and they gave me too much food. Want to eat with me?" I asked. "I would love to." Neville said and sat down to eat. Our first date.