Ambrollins

Author's note: this was requested by redrubydiamondgirl . Look up the song kiss me slowly that inspired this. Enjoy.

Plot: Seth finds out he's having two title matches at night of champions and gets really scared. Dean goes to check on Seth and Seth asks him to stay with him.

Seth's POV

I'm sitting in my locker room feeling scared and depressed. I hear a knock on the door and get up to answer it. "Hey Seth are you ok?" Dean asked. Dean is my best friend but I have a big crush on him and I'm scared to ask him out. "No not really. I'm scared about my matches. Can you stay with? I don't want to be alone tonight." I said. "Sure." Dean said and took me to his hotel. It has 14 floors so it's pretty big. Dean has a room on the top floor with a great view of the city below. Since I can't sleep we take a walk around the hotel holding hands. It makes me feel happy and safe. We talks about lots of things. Dean tries to cheer me up and make me laugh. He looks so beautiful tonight.

We get back to the hotel room. I stair at Dean wanting to kiss him so badly. I lean in and kiss him hoping he doesn't pull away and he doesn't. He kisses me back slowly and passionately. He brakes away finally. " I wanted to do that for so long." Dean said. "Me too." I said. 

We lay down on the bed. I tell him all about my childhood and he tells me about his. We talk about how much it hurt both of us when the shield broke up. "I promise I won't ever let you go again." I told Dean. We kiss again. "You don't ever have to be alone and scared anymore Sethie. I have you now and I'll keep you safe. I love you." Dean said as he fell asleep. "I love you too."