Ambrollins

Author's note: I don't know if I wrote something like this before but it's been a heck of a bad week for me and I needed some Ambrollins fluff.

Seth's POV

I just finished taking the pregnancy test and I sighed as I looked at the results. Pregnant. I was pregnant. I sighed nervously. How was I ever going to tell my husband Dean. I mean heck he didn't even know I was intersexual meaning that I can get pregnant since I'm technically both a boy and a girl. Well I have both boy and girl parts. So he didn't even know I could get pregnant. It's just not something that ever came up or something I could just tell him like that. I was always scared he would leave me because of it.

I sighed and pick up the test. I left the bathroom. "Dean babe I need to talk to you." I call out to Dean. "Ok baby what is it?" Dean asked. I walk into the living where Dean is and I'm holding the test in my hands. "Dean I I I'm um..." I trail off. "Seth baby what is it?" Dean asked. I sighed and took a deep breath. "I'm intersexual meaning that I'm technically both a girl and a boy. I have girl body parts inside me and that means I can get pregnant. So yeah I'm pregnant." I mumbled the last part and looked down at my feet. This is it. Dean doesn't even want kids so now he's probably definitely going to leave me and I'll have to raise this baby all on my own.

"Oh Seth baby I wish you told me sooner about you being intersexual but it doesn't change anything. Your still you and your still special just the way you are and I wouldn't change any of that for the world. I love you just the way you are Seth. I'm so happy your pregnant and we are gonna be parents." Dean said and smiled. Then he gently bent down and kissed my stomach. I smiled. Our family is finally growing.